Monday, June 15, 2009

HLWIBH #6

So I went shopping yesterday with A and we picked up the exact same things at the Melbourne Design Market... and had the same lunch (Nando's little hatchlings 3 tenderloins meal yummm).

We did have different snacks and I did pick up a little something:


[ Possibly the prettiest bag I've got ]

[ Purchase from Sass&Bide, I like their new look ]



Sass and Bide Small Wonders Cape/Collar thing.
$90 (50% off RRP, at S&B stores now)

I am thinking of new ways to wear it. Two different ways as a collar and I tied it around my waist before like a belt. I think that would go well as a top frou frou bit to a black pencil skirt if the top half was very plain :) (Will get a pic to show you)

Go to:
www.sassandbide.com
I have featured this before when I was in Shanghai saying I wanted it, it was on mycatwalk but it's sold out *sad*

in and out
x delilah

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh that collar is beautiful, I'm sure you will have fun wearing it! Congrats on your purchase :) And that bag is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete