Friday, June 5, 2009

Space Odyssey

The main reason I adore my new Antipodium skirt is the print.
The out-of-space/galaxy like print really appeals to me!

Luckily for me other Aus (and non-Aus) designers right now are fulfilling my lemming for more psychedelic space mambo jambo.
Think: Antipodium, Elke Kramer and Illionaire.
All three designers have made something completely appealing to me with the orbit-y/space-y theme. Check these out.

Elke Kramer Miracles and Wonder Collection:


Illionaire Winter 2009 Collection:



Antipodium Potential New Boyfriend Collection


Might I add the Illionaire website is tres tres cool! Kind of disappointed Maximillia won't be stocking it anymore, I did spy it on the "coming soon" section a while ago but it's gone now. *sigh*

Any other Australian online stockists anyone?

Photo credits to:
Illionaire
Antipodium
Dressed Up
Alice Euphemia

Special Mention to:
Elke Kramer website


PS. Just had to throw this in there. In my search for an Alexander Mcqueen Skull Scarf I came across this. I LOVE IT! Available from his website if you're in the US.
Alexander McQueen Home Skull scarf ($285 USD):

No comments:

Post a Comment