Friday, May 22, 2009

22 years old: OOTD #10

I'm finally posting my birthday day outfit.


* navy self-spot pussybow shirt
*cheap monday v-fit high waisted jeans
* red broguey-style heels
* black boyfriend blazer (not shown)


It was a perfect day, woke up early but it was to the sound of birthday messages coming into my phone so that's always a plus. Good to see that there is still the friendly message in comparison to the whole Facebook thing (oh I'm the biggest hypocrite, I'm a big fan of having Facebook to say happy birthday). I went into Monash to visit uni friends who had transferred to Gippsland and then hung out with my high school best friend and we had my first serious girltalk since I got back. It was so much fun but I had to leave


[isn't it a lovely hair clip?
I received it for my 21st last year
from my bf's mother]


He took me to Gill's Diner. A lovely quaint little restaurant off Little Collins St and honestly it was unfamiliar territory in terms of dishes. We had stuffed artichokes with lentils as an entree and then a steak with mushrooms (clearly for the boy, I have an "allergy"/hatred for mushrooms) and a lovely duck, rabbit and pork meat filled dish for me. The atmosphere was exclusive and very homely, reminds me of restaurants in Provence, France. Funnily enough, it was a southern France style restaurant (according to the boy)



I came home to a lovely cake from Browns' which has now become the traditional place for our birthday cakes in the family. So happy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment