Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hobbies :)

Harrro.

My name is Delilah and I am a Vogue and Facebook addict.
It's quiteeeee sad.
I have a really addictive personality. Once I get started on
something I can't stop unless I do it so much that I get bored.
I love routines. Mmm... is that why I like Pringles?

Right now I'm obsessed with sewing.
Sew sew sew
Cut cut cut
Unstitch unstitch unstitch

My current joint project is: Little Hurricano
The rose anglaise material from the passport holder
I made is actually from cutoff materials
from our little LH venture.
For some reason I'm completely motivated by it
and try and come up with new things
to make/sell, kinda sucks cos I don't really have the
money to fund this little project.

Anywayyyy, another fun thing I like to do to kill time is to take photographs.
I own:
- Leica C Lux-2 in Black (suck on that keng9999 :-p)
- Lomography fisheye (in blue but it peeled off, how sad)
- Holga 120 CFN
- Fuji Instax Mini 7S in a horrific pink
- Kodak Brownie 127 Bakerlite
- Nikon D60 with VR NIKKOR 18-55mm f/2.5-5.6G and VR Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED
I had a lovely Sony Cybershot T2 but that got lost along my travels... namely in Beijing. It was the perfect camera I'm still getting acquainted with my Leica.

Photo of my family coming soon :)

2 comments:

  1. damn you! give me your camera

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi feloow voguette!
    can totally relate to your vogue/fb addiction =) impressive camera collection you've got here.

    great blog!

    ReplyDelete