Saturday, May 16, 2009

I HAVE THE TRAVEL BUG!

As I previously posted I just came back from a 157 day half world trip around Asia and Europe.
It was the most amazing experience of my life.
I went with my boy, there were fights, tears and hugs and in all honesty it was completely worth it :) I grew so much, I am still a little kid at heart but I was a toddler before I left.

Anyway while travelling I really wanted a passport holder. It's ridiculous what people charge now a days for those things. Anyway I made one today :)



It's not quite finished, I still need to stick on a cream "passport" label on the front of it and then it will be complete.

Whaddya'll think?


PREORDERS NOW BEING TAKEN AT LITTLEHURRICANO
email at littlehurricano@gmail.com
passport holder + postage $13.00
postage within australia only
(enquire via email prices for international shipping)

2 comments:

  1. That's the cutest passport holder I've ever seen!

    Beats my shoddy plastic cover Haha I really should invest in a nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. misslicious I'd be happy to make you one if you want :) email me

    ReplyDelete