Wednesday, May 20, 2009

opening ceremony!

I first heard of it on Vogue when Chloe Sevigny did a collaboration with the group. Her clothes were gorgeous, full of liberty prints and lovely cuts :) (Will try and find pictures)


For those who don't know Chloe Sevigny, she is of "Big Love" fame as well as her controversial fellatio scene in "The Brown Bunny". I am a huge huge fan of Big Love, a TV show about Mormons, Chloe manages to pull off so well those Victorian style blouses, so chic!

More recently I've heard that they ship to Australia!

Hooray! No more mail-forwarding! No more calling upon the lovely relatives in America to give us a helping hand (gosh no one remind them of the time we ordered around 300 dollars worth of American Apparel goods between only 3 people, wait that sounds like a good deal.)
So of course I had to give it a lookie, Americans/anyone that isn't Australian get such good fusion lines, gosh T by Alexander Wang is cheap and I never knew the Erin Wasson range was stocked there.

But the most exciting find for me was Jeremy Scott for Adidas.

When I was in Shanghai and I found a magazine called Milk (Hong Kong based, translated into simplified Chinese, same pretty pictures, not that I'd be able to tell the difference between simplified and traditional but that's another story) and found an article on the Jeremy Scott/Adidas fusion range and fell in love with this tee:

[Photo Credit: Milk]

It's so cute. So I tried to find it on Opening Ceremony with no avail but I really liked this:


I'm quite happy to have found this site, it's definitely a keeper for when I get a job =)

No comments:

Post a Comment