Thursday, June 18, 2009

Round She Goes

Anyone else love buying preloved stuff to save on some buckaroonies.
Most of the time I go to vintage/preloved sales and don't pick up anything but I just like having a browse around.

The next one I'll be going to:
Held by Round She Goes.

When: Sunday 5 July 2009
Time: 10am–3pm
Where: The Camberwell Civic Centre, 340 Camberwell Rd, Camberwell, 3124, VIC
Entry: $2

Link

The Civic Centre is huge :) I went to Camberwell Primary School and we used to have concerts there. I also followed my dad to computer swap meets there too when I was little and got games/software/new computer parents (gosh, I loved it, probably why I have an interest in tech stuff)

Anyway the event sounds good. Has anyone been to a previous one?

x delilah
(god this wasn't even in my backlog of other blog entries to write *sigh*)

No comments:

Post a Comment