Thursday, August 27, 2009

Melbourne Spring Fashion Week 2009

Which shows are you going to see?
Amanda and I are heading to the Friday show. My friend whose dad is a councilor got us front row tickets to the Tuesday and Wednesday show :) It's all very exciting!
Amanda and I went last year to the same show last year and it was super fun, can't wait to do it again.

SHOW 1 - Akira, Aurelio Costarella, Christine, Easton Pearson, Gwendolynne, MATERIALBYPRODUCT. (Not that impressed with the designers in terms of it being my style but I think it would be fun anyway)

SHOW 2 - Dhini, Ginger & Smart, Gorman, Kirrily Johnston, LIFEwithBIRD, Nicola Finetti

SHOW 4 - ALPHA60, ANT!PODiUM, Arnsdorf, Fat, Gary Bigeni, Obüs, TV (so excited about this one :))

3 sets of showbags! I hope they're different for each show! Haha.

x delilah

1 comment:

  1. ooo that does sound exciting! do post up some pictures if you're able to snap any. :)

    ReplyDelete