Thursday, September 3, 2009

MSFW: Show 2 Review

Sorry for the lack of pictures, I'll be uploading next week when I get home!
This show was really fun, albeit a little short to be honest.
I wanted it to go on forever. The designers are all amazing and they had some great things for the summer coming up.

Dhini started off with her marching soldier collection. It was definitely the most cohesive collection I saw yet each piece was unique and very wearable. She has some amazing draped harem pants and her jackets were beyond amazing. She definitely deserved the loud round of applauses as the last model walked off the runway.

Ginger & Smart did an amazing pale pink high waisted skirt. Kirrily Johnston wowed all with her gorgeous clock belt (definitely want want want this). Nicola Finetti, genius that he is, had a great colour palette of nudes and black and the netted booties he had were amazing!! (wow I overuse this word). The best dress was a strapless with a flowing train! Totally beautiful. The prints that LIFEWithBIRD used were amazing, great matierals... the best item were a spiral pair of colourful leggings... will definitely try and get my hands on these. (I'll be honest and say that Gorman left me underwhelmed, as per usual)

x. delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment