Monday, September 7, 2009

Nude Coloured Netted Booties!

I was completely inspired by the Nicola Finetti show where his models came out with black and nude netted booties. They were amazing as were the dresses as per usual. I've always been a fan of his, my first dress in Year 11 was a nf by Nicola Finetti one :)



I was so ecstatic when I saw these in Zomp. I went in there on a whim, I had been in there the week before and haven't really liked it as the prices are a bit exxy and I've always preferred vintage shoes and shoes from overseas.


Diavolina by Robert Robert Kerry booties :)

Can't wait til these come off layby!

1 comment:

  1. hot. you're going to be uber massive wearing those heels lol.
    in other words, do not wear those around me. thank you and goodnight x

    ReplyDelete