Sunday, April 12, 2009

OOTD #2

Joyeux Dimanche!

Feeling: Disgruntled. the heat is getting to me
Destination: Lujiazui + Pudong Bund + DiMei/D-Mall (in People's Sq)
Weather: Sun go away!

Wearing:

Weekday salt and pepper high waisted mini (yes this is worn back to front for those who have been to the website. the zip looks awkward though the other way)
H&M oversized grey marle singlet
Mismatching royal blue silk scarf tied around neck (mum's)
Nike kicks (not the kicks kinda girl. T made me get these.)
Longchamp Les Pliages medium shopper (very dirty)
Disgruntled look on face

Managed to pick up a new dress :) Another sailor meet something look... sailor mixed with Lover/KW (the baby blue cotton reminds me of Lover's S/S 09 collection from her discipline dresses and of Karen Walker's blue chambray bow skirt.)

PS. JUST REALISED I NEED TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO A SINCE THE WEEKDAY SKIRT IS TECHNICALLY HERS BUT I JUST HAVEN'T BEEN IN AUS TO HAND IT OVER TO HER. FYI IT'S BEEN WELL-LOVED. hehe

2 comments:

  1. despite my dislike for the colour red - those shoes are quite pretty x

    ReplyDelete