Monday, May 11, 2009

Disney Couture

I have always been in love with the brand. Their wraps are so amazingly beautiful and remind of my end of high school days when my friends and I were in Bryon Bay in NSW. We used to buy leather straps for $2 at the hippie shops and then wrap them around ourselves as accessories... quintessentially what Disney Couture has done, but a lot prettier.

Their newer pieces which I like:

Cinderella's Pumpkin Carriage
(it opens up, I had to show you)

Rose Ring

Braided Leather Wrap

All pieces can be purchased from miijo.com :)

Another miijo purchase I plan to make is this House of Harlow bracelet. I love Nicole Richie beyond belief...

2 comments:

  1. I bought a gorgeous cinderella bracelet that says "a dream is a wish your heart makes" too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww lucky.
    I wanted the "think of a wonderful thought" but it got backordered so many times I just canceled the order.

    ReplyDelete