Thursday, May 21, 2009

Perfection!

I am very very excited :)
I just found the most perfect film scanner to cater for my needs.
Scrap ebay, owning a Mac limits me from buying the cheap ones from there, but they only hold around 6 135 film frames per scan anyway. Not as good as this baby:

The Epson Perfection 4490 Photo Scanner :)
- a regular flatbed (with super features)
- scans 120 film (:o :o, so happy)
- scans up to 12 frames of 135 film!
- (best part) MAC compatible!!!
- RRP of $399



I've only been searching 5 minutes but I found one that sells it with insured shipping for only $341! I'm so happy, the fact that it scans 120 makes it a lot more valuable to me. Better than the thousands of dollars that other Mac compatible scanners can be

(Oh and don't tell me Macs are silly. I love my two Macs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment