Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Want!

Anyone who knows me well knows I have an obsession for the fashion house Chanel.

Ever since I was little my dream was to own my very own medium/large classic flap with gold hardware. I never knew there were two leathers back then but I ended up opting for the Medium/Large Classic Flap in CAVIAR :) (will upload a photo tomorrow). The fashion house now lead by the one and only fashion designer, intellect, photographer, Karl Lagerfield. I think I have an old man crush on him. He's just amazing.

Anyway.... today I saw this:

[Ambra Duo Tights (credit to Ambra)]
and they remind me of these amazing Chanel tights:

[Photo credit: Vogue.com]

For only $16.95 AUD RRP these Ambra tights are seriously awesome. They come in two purples and a grey and I think a blue as well. Not exactly as classic as the beige and black but the purple is really hot. I might be safe and pick up the grey though. :)

What do you guys think? (Anyone looking for them check out Myer and maybe David Jones, look for DUO TIGHTS. They both stock Ambra.)


- My two loves. Karl and Lily.
- this was taken at the 31 Rue Cambon Paris Fashion Week After-party
- we were walking past Rue St. Honore in Paris and I saw it was Rue Cambon and dragged my boyfriend down the road... only to stumble across this party.... I nearly died on the spot knowing that Karl Lagerfield was maybe 5 seconds away from me. Insta-oragasm.

If anyone has read Karl's interview in Influence by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen... you'll find it hard not to be taken away by him. I love reading what he has to say about anything. Such a smart guy!

Most amazing thing I read was Karl telling us how he thinks photography these days is shot with all the technology, Photoshop etc, real photography doesn't exist like it used to. Photos are now looking the same. Faces are the same. Karl, I couldn't agree more. I love non-digital photographs, they make everything feel so raw.

No comments:

Post a Comment