Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy!!!

* Yuri from So Nyeo Shi Dae aka Girls' Generation
(Korean pop group)


I really want a hat like that. The whole aviation look is so cute! Might try and make it as I've found a lady (Nicole Mallalieu) that designs bags and has bag making classes. I just saw that she has put up patterns for hats as well :)


I'll be getting in contact with her soon as I want to make a black studded velvet clutch/sling bag and need something to help stiffen it up! I'm very excited. It's my own attempt to make up for the fact that I can't get my hands on the Mimco Flapper Night bag anymore.



Anyway I'm just writing to say that I'm super happy right now.
Career-wise, my inspirations include: getting a phD, obtaining a Noble Prize in Chemistry and working on things that are need patents. I mainly want to work with patented things as it means I'll be one of the first to make something that is new and amazing and I'll be the reason why some new drug will be released. Ahhh! It's just exciting thinking about it. Anyway today at work I found out I'll be working to make something that needs to be patented!!!!!!!!!!

Enough geek speak.
delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment