Thursday, June 11, 2009

Money money money...

First purchase to be made when I get my paycheck :)


Reiss Radvanyi Print Dress
[photo credit: violent green]

I love his stuff, saw it ages ago in Fat but could never afford it.
His prints are amazing *sigh*. I've never seen a print he's made that I've disliked.
link: http://www.reissradvanyi.com/

I also found this which I'm loving:


Ellery Phoenix Jacket

Why is it that I'm obsessed with most things that are named Phoenix.
First it was the Tsubi/Ksubi Phoenix Suns. Then it was the Lover Phoenix check shirt (though the dress is lovely too) and now this. And lets not mention the band; too bad I can't afford tickets.

phoenix
* Oscar de la Renta Carribean Phoenix kaftan
* Rachel Gilbert Phoenix studded leather jacket
* Stella McCartney Zebra-print wool clutch
* Alexander McQueen Pelle Leather Sandal



in and out
x delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment