Tuesday, February 23, 2010

PPQ Fall 2010

I've always been a fan ever since THAT dress that I love with the huge collar that Peaches and Lily wore. (refresher at this LINK)

Their new stuff that they showed in Feb for Fall 2010 is just amazing and very Melbourne IMO. They cleverly went for a black and gold colourway for the collection and it has paid off. The gold makes the black sparkle… If that's even possible.

Here are a few of my favourite pieces.

1.


2.


3.



Big fan. The playsuit has just amazing tailoring and I love the vintage feel of the light gold blouse. Yummo.
Could never imagine the strapless dress on me but the silouhette is great and shows off the models (probably non-existent) curves. 'Mazing accessorising with the necklace, it really completes the outfit without being too over-the-top.

Good job Percy Parker and Amy Molyneaux:

(PS. I love the name Percy... reminds me of Thomas the Tank Engine)
[photo credits to: style.com]

x delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment